Melamine Water-reducing Agent
Powder Melamine Water-reducing Agent
Melamine water reducer is a water-soluble anionic water-reducing agent. Its main component is sulfonated melamine formaldehyde resin with solid adsorption and dispersion effects on cement, and it has excellent comprehensive performance in concrete and dry-mixed mortar.
- High water-reducing rate and no air entrainment; improve the workability of fresh cement products and segregation stability; improve the early strength and durability of the product.
- There is low sulfate, extremely low chloride ions, and no corrosion to steel bars.
- Cement adaptability and compatibility with redispersible polymer powder, cellulose ether, and other additives.
- SM high-efficiency water reducer has good dispersion properties for aluminate and a good water-reducing effect. It can be used in refractory concrete, bricks, refractory castables, and other aluminate materials to significantly improve refractory materials’ resistance. It can enhance the compressive and flexural strength, reduce the moisture porosity of refractory materials, increase the density, and extend the life of refractory materials. The commonly used dosage is 0.5%-1.5% of the cementing material.
- SM high-efficiency water reducer is used in self-leveling cement mortar, non-metallic wear-resistant floors, and grouting materials to improve the workability of the materials, increase the hardness and smoothness of the floor surface, and prevent cracks.
- SM high-efficiency water reducer is used in waterproof mortar and emulsion modifiers to improve the impermeability of concrete or mortar.
- SM high-efficiency water reducer prepares high-strength concrete, pumped concrete, colored concrete, decorative products, high-strength mortar, and repair mortar.